Parallels used in its products the following third party software:
- TinyBIOS Pascal Dornier / PC Engines (used as a system BIOS); the COMMON PUBLIC LICENSE.
- Plex86/Bochs VGABIOS (used as a video BIOS); the LGPL license.
- MPI (used for operations with large numbers); Copyright © 1998 Michael J. Fromberger. All Rights Reserved.
- Libmspack (used for decompression of Microsoft cabinet file format); the LGPL license.
- MacFuse (used for inverse shared folders); the BSD license.
- Chameleon 2.0-RC2 (used as a bootloader for Mac guests); the APSL.
- Android-x86 (used to create pre-built Android virtual machines); the Apache License, Version 2.0.
- 7-Zip (used to read the contents of OS image files); the LGPL license.
If you want to receive any of the listed sources codes, please send your request to .